As part of our continued expansion in French-speaking Switzerland we are looking for a real estate broker.
- Your experience in the field of real estate brokerage has enabled you to create a good network of contacts and you are familiar with the real estate market in Romandie.
- You are dynamic, committed, creative, results oriented and enjoy working in a team. Your presentation is neat and you are particularly comfortable with customers and in negotiations.
- The real estate broker's work tools (taking photos and videos, creating a file, etc.) hold no secrets for you.
- The search and acquisition of sales mandates, market analysis and valuation of real estate, customer support and the realization of a real estate sale is just a formality for you.
- You want to collaborate in the development of new projects developed by Sel & Poivre Group.
- The possibility of offering all the services of the Sel & Poivre Group (sales, finance, renovation, interior fittings, kitchens, etc.)
- Take up a magnificent challenge by integrating a family group, conveying a creative and dynamic image.
- Ideal working conditions benefiting from Friborg and Valais structures with latest generation work tools.
- Close collaboration with the different departments.
- Varied and diversified compensation commensurate with your experience and results.
- Opportunities for development within the Sel & Poivre Group.